So without further ado, here is my new ride (yet to be named)
Sorry it is a small pic, but it was taken on my phone and didn't upload right. She/he is a new Ford Fiesta sedan. I am currently getting 38 mpg which is AWESOME! I am so excited for the change, I am sad that I gave up on Millie so easily, however, she was not good for me since I drive a lot more than I thought I did I guess.
Anyway, just wanted to share my new news, oh and I am DONE officially with school in December! Who knew that it was so close, I am so excited to be able to move on finally and go to the next chapter, which involves working all the time, but without the extra stress of school I can honestly say I am kind of looking forward to it.
Till next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment