So I am officially giving up on April I think. Maybe May will be nicer to me. Millie is being difficult lately, her check engine light came on last week sometime so Sean took it in to get checked out and turns out I am the dummy and didn't turn the gas cap to make it click 3 times so it wasn't on tight, easy fix. Then on Sunday it came on again, I was just thinking about going to get more gas and I hadn't done it yet and there was that stupid light. So I filled her up and clicked the stupid cap at least six times, the light was still on. On Monday my dad and Sean took her down again to get checked out and on Tuesday they said that they didn't really know what it is so she has to go to the Mazda dealership to get checked out and she is still under warranty so I shouldn't have to pay for it, but knowing my luck this year it will be a few grand and I will have to pay for it all. Anyone interested in a 2007 Mazda CX-7 ;)
On good note, I talked to my advisor and he said that graduating in December is a definite possibility. I am so excited, I only have 7 classes left, including my internship (which is a big issue currently.) I can finally see the light at the end of my long school tunnel and I cannot wait. I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up though which is a problem with being so close to being done with school. I was told that with my job I should be guaranteed a promotion when I finish, but who knows how true that actually is, then there is the option that I should probably go with of using my degree, what a novel idea, my parents just spent thousands of dollars on my education why not put it to good use? The bad part is what I am considering going into probably could have been done in a few years with a certificate instead of a 5 year BS, but with the BS I should be higher in line to get a job than those with just the certificate. Who really knows what they want to be when they grow up though, it is a tough decision to make even for grown ups.
No comments:
Post a Comment