November 11, 2012

My Summer According to Instagram

Since it has been so long since I have updated, I figure the easiest thing for me to do would just be to update this according to my Instagram photos that I have taken since the last update. So here goes the last few months according to my Instagram :)


The Utah Symphony at Taylorsville Dayzz, one of my favorite events of summer.

  

My poor Addie has had a rough summer, this was one of her vet visits to help with impacted anal glands, it was sad :(


4th of July Bees game!


I just love fireworks.


Kyle and I decided to take a trip out to Wendover in July and this was taken from the room because the night was not being kind to us. We decided to give it one more try and go gamble again and ended up winning big time, it was pretty awesome!


Bacon toes for Bacon Blitz, it was another very successful year with lots of good food and good times. The whole weekend was a blast (even though PJ and I lost in the first round of the tournament again) and the double slip and slide was so much fun.


Halestorm concert with Kyle, Sean, Rudy, Phillip and I can't remember who else, but it was the night of Bacon Blitz and it was an amazing show.


Alex and Danni had the cutest little girl named Hadlee and I decided to try to be creative and make something for her. I thought it turned out pretty cute. 


I caved and read the whole trilogy. I still don't know how to feel about them. 


This cute little stinker turned one, holy cow I can't believe how fast time has gone by. 


Tre and Alysha got me this awesome panini press for graduation and it makes some pretty awesome sandwiches. 


Like I said she had a rough summer. We found a puncture wound on my muttly by the base of her tail and we could not figure out what it was from so the vet had to go in and clean it out and make sure it didn't get infected and they put in a tube so Addie had to wear this cone for a little over a week and I think she hated it the whole time. 


This was my meal from Maxwell's and it was so so good, that was the first time I have been there and I would love to go back again. We went here before we went to see this guy...


Mr. Neil Diamond! This concert was pretty fabulous and thanks to our awesome friend Morgan we were able to have floor seats. Sean and I had a blast with her family and group of friends and we ended the night at Keys on Main which was also so fun. 


So on Sean's birthday we went downtown to P.F. Chang's and Kyle, Sean, Anthony and I went to Gracie's afterwards for a while. We discovered the best mojitos ever (not that I had ever had one before) and Kyle and I had a date night and went back for some a month or so later. They are seriously so so good. 


I found out how to rent books from the library on my Kindle and started with Divergent which is a trilogy, Insurgent was the second book and the third one won't be out for over a year which is really upsetting because they are such good books. 


My last Bees game of the season. It was a good year, but the summer was so stinkin hot that I was okay to see it go. 


We may have become a little into trivia this summer, we have found it at the Puck and Lucky 13. It is pretty fun even though we still haven't ever won. 


First tailgate of the year and we had to take a picture to send to Stephy. 


For labor day I decided to join Sean and Phillip in Colorado to see KayLynn and the boys for Karston's birthday (kind of.) I wanted to be able to see him on his actual birthday since that was when my parents were going but decided that it wasn't really going to work out.


This little guy got a little sleepy from the drive to get me in Denver and Uncle Sean and Phillip in Colorado Springs.


We couldn't go to Colorado without getting a slopper and a schooner of beer. They are so good!


No worries, that's just Wilson Phillips. This concert was a blast! It was me, my parents, Sean, Shelsea and Phillip that went. It really was too bad that KayLynn couldn't be here for it too. 


We may or may not have stayed long enough to shut down the fair. I really think we were the last ones out of the gate. Way worth it :)


We also went back to the fair a few days later and you can't not get a navajo taco at the fair, it is tradition.


So the story behind this lovely dent, I have been living with Kyle for a few days when this happened. I was parked on the street by his mailbox and got up and went to work, I knew that it sounded weird in my car but could not figure out why. I was really distracted this day because I had an interview for a new job so I didn't even notice that it was there until I had been at work for over an hour or two and went out to get something from my car. I couldn't figure out what had happened and then I remembered that I was parked behind a driveway out at Kyle's and figured that someone had probably backed into me. I still don't know who did it and we didn't report it because by the time I noticed it, ,it probably wouldn't have done me any good. Super frustrating that someone would do so much damage and not be kind enough to leave their information. However, I did get the job that I interviewed for so that kind of makes up for it :)


Ready for a little tailgating!


One of my favorite parts of fall, gotta love Oscar's and MNF.


The second Dirty Dash of the year. This time was fun but still not quite as much as the first time, it was really cold so it made it really hard to enjoy ourselves and we also gave up and only did the 5k this time, but I am still happy that we actually did it and enjoyed some fabulous Mexican food afterwards (again) it was great.


My super cute nails!


My lovely cousin and I at Royal Bliss, another great time and concert.


For our girls night in November, we went to a U of U hockey game because they were celebrating breast cancer awareness and Morgan's mom Diane got to drop the puck. It was cool. 


These lovely ladies and I went to Wendover for "Deer Widows Weekend" apparently it is a big deal and the Thunder from Down Under are out there and another male stripper show that we went to. It was fun. I think we will be doing it again next year and I can't wait.


This is my cute little Halloween guy perched on my new desk at work. Halloween was pretty uneventful this year, but it is still one of my favorites. 


The blackout game vs Cal. It was a little chilly but not near as bad as we were expecting.


The most recent game vs Washington State. They did awesome finally and the day was beautiful.

So there was the past few months according to my Instagram. I know I mentioned it in some of my pictures, I got a new job! I am a Program Support Assistant, I am so excited to be done with the mailroom, after 3 years I think it was about time to move on. It is a nice change. I also mentioned that Kyle and I are living together, we have been for a little over a month now and I think it is going pretty well, at first it wasn't what I was expecting but then I decided that there wasn't really anything to be expecting from this since I haven't ever done it before. I'm looking at getting a new car but I can't decide if I can really afford it right now. My car gets great gas milage, but with the first snowstorm that happened this week I don't really feel very safe driving my car back and forth to work so we'll see what happens over the next few weeks. I can't really think of what else I have to update. I know there are a bunch of pictures that I didn't get put up so maybe next time I can do that. I know I keep saying it but one of these days I will be better about posting. 
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment