June 9, 2012

Graduation Celebration and Dirty Dash

The Bee's game for my graduation party was a great success! It was so much fun and everyone showed up. I think that was the most surprising thing to me was the everyone that said they would be there was able to make it, as well as a few who thought they weren't going to be able to. It was a perfect night for a baseball game and I think everyone really enjoyed it. Well at least they didn't have it in them to tell me they didn't enjoy themselves. I don't have any pictures, but I think KayLynn took a bunch, so I am hoping that she will post them soon, so I can borrow them to put on here and whatnot.
The Dirty Dash, bright and early the next day, was A-mazing! I loved every bit of it. Who knew you could have so much fun run/mostly walking 5.5 miles. It was a blast, just Kimmie and I went, but we had fun getting really dirty. I have already signed up for the one in September and I can't wait. We did learn a few things also; we need a waterproof/mud proof camera, it is kind of a bummer that we don't have any pictures of us in action, also I don't need as many layers as I thought, there really is NO way to keep the mud out of certain parts, so the less clothes the better I think, we need to go a little earlier I think, the traffic was awful and once we started dashing the lines at the obstacles were terrible, along that note, it is OK to skip parts of the obstacles, as long as we did at least one set of a certain obstacle, I still felt really accomplished. We Did It! And I can't wait to do it again.

Dirty Hotties!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment