June 30, 2011

I'm no good at this...

So here I am when I start this blog I think oh this will be fun and so easy, I will just update it like once a week no problem. Man was I wrong, I think I might be that my life is just not exciting enough to post something once a week or maybe that I am too busy with my not so exciting life that I just don't have the time. 
A few things that I have been up to since I posted last:
We went to Terra (I'm not sure if we had gone by the last one so this may be a repeat), it was so much fun, we were rained on Sunday morning but it cleared up to be a decent afternoon as Kyle and I were pulling out, there was a minor incident of family drama that I'm not sure if it has blown over yet but oh well, I'm sure it will eventually. 
The weekend after Terra was Memorial Day weekend, KayLynn flew in with Lucas (he doesn't like to be called Teegan anymore) to drop him off for the month of June. We had a BBQ at Rhonda's where it rained for a majority of the day, but it was still fun all the same
Lucas has been here for about four weeks now and he is loving every minute of being here with grandma and grandpa. My co-worker Tre let him play on the machine pitch baseball team he coached for his little girl Aryana, LT loved it, I think the child is a little bit obsessed with baseball, well for at the moment. 
We also went to Cherry Hill over Father's day weekend and once again it rained on us. The weather was decent, not quite nice enough to enjoy the water park like we usually do but still nice, then Sunday morning it was pouring and we had to pack in the rain. It was not very fun at all. I also took Lucas on the River Run for the first time and he thought it was awesome, he immediately wanted to go again, but after the second time he was done. 
Then we had Kimmie's baby shower last weekend, it was fun and a nice shower (I think, but I threw it kind of so I might be biased) Everyone loved the onesie idea that I borrowed from Grey's Anatomy, you get blank onesies and fabric paint and/or sharpies and have everyone design one for the baby. It was fun, I still need to make mine though, I should get on that oops! 
There was also Taylorsville Dayzz last weekend so Kimberly got a firework show with her baby shower, which I haven't ever seen together before, so I told her I expect the same for mine... in like 5 years when I decide to have a child. 
I think that is about it so far, I'm just trying to get homework done and stay on top of this semester better than the other ones, it isn't looking too promising so far though. The internship with TOSH, that was pretty much a sure thing, did not work out. Now I am going to talk to the fire chief at Murray City Fire on Tuesday so fingers crossed that will work out. 
July is already here, which blows my mind! I cannot believe how fast this year is going by. This weekend and the next week are super packed. KayLynn and Tyler are driving in tomorrow for about 10 days. Tomorrow is also the 2nd Annual Beer Pong Tournament and Saturday is the 2nd Annual Bacon Blitz, I am taking deviled eggs and homemade bacon vodka, it will be interesting, then Maddy's birthday party is on Saturday, next Friday the 8th is the baby shower/BBQ for KayLynn and Tyler so that will be fun and a busy busy day. I'm really looking forward to having KayLynn here for so long but I am sure it will go by fast. The weekend after that, the 15th weekend, Kyle and I are going to Mesquite/Vegas and I am stoked, it will be so super hot, but we as a couple need the vacation for sure. I still haven't started on my adventure of watching movies, that may just have to wait until I am done with school. I am also terrible with taking pictures lately, so this is going to be boring for a little while. Okay I am done rambling now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment