So far May has been looking up. I (hopefully) got my internship with TOSH. I am hoping to hear back from this lady soon so that I can get going on it. I am not sure exactly what I will be doing, but from talking to the administrator of TOSH I will be working with the program that has paramedics helping the nurses with code blue's and whatnot. I am excited and it sounds interesting, so like I said I really hope it works out. I haven't started on my AFI's Top 100 list yet but I hope to soon. One more semester is down and only TWO more to go! I am so so so excited to be that close to being done with school. Summer semester starts on the 16th so I didn't get much of a break, but it was better than nothing. With summer being here that means that family parties and hopefully some vacation time is almost here, as well as Kimmie's baby shower and maybe I can get one in for KayLynn when she is here to visit. Our family trip to Terra is already only two weeks away and Cherry Hill is a month after that! It is coming up fast and will be here and gone soon I am sure.
Well just wanted to give a quick update, ta ta for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment