So my last semester of school passed very uneventfully. I finished classes in December and my internship was done in mid-March and I turned in my final notebook and I am now officially done with my degree. It was a long hard five years to get through it but I am so glad that I did and now I am DONE for at least a few years so I can recover and really think about whether or not I want to go back again. Now I just walk on May 3rd and I will really truly be done. So so excited!
I took a week off of work at the beginning of October to go to Westball and go to Colorado to see my new nephew Karston. Wow it really has been a long time since I have been on here, especially since he is six months old now, whoops. I will have to put up some pictures of him, from my trip there and some of him now. He is so big! We also went to Colorado over the weekend of Lucas's birthday in February to surprise him, it was fun and a nice little trip to get away. I can't believe he is 8 now, how time flies! I think he is starting machine pitch baseball this week.
The end of January was one of the harder things I have had to do. My bestie and favorite chica ever Stephy left us all to go do awesome things for the Peace Corps in South Africa for the next two years. It was hard to say so long for now, but it was a little easier knowing that I am going to see her in about a year so it won't seem as long. Sean and I are going to visit her in probably about February or so of next year, I am looking forward to it so so much.
Kyle and I are doing great! I am really looking forward to getting to spend more time with him now that I am done with school.
Other than that it has been about the same old same; holidays, trips to Wendover, NASCAR, time with family, time with friends, Girls Nights, my family's new found love of Utah Gymnastics (super awesome!), etc.
Things coming up are, Bees/baseball season (my favorite time of year), Terra (hopefully we won't get rained on like last year), graduation May 3rd (can't even wait!), a relaxing trip to Mesquite (sooner than later hopefully), the Dirty Dash (this should be interesting), Cherry Hill (Father's day weekend, YAY!), and Pong Tournament, Bacon Blitz, Maddy's Birthday weekend extravaganza (one of the best weekends of the year!)
I am also hoping to pick up some hobbies or find some fun things to start doing, golfing, gardening and cooking are just a few things I have been considering. We will see how that stuff goes. I am also going to post more, not "try to" do it more, I am going to do it, I have the time now so there is no excuse. I will make an attempt to put up some pictures now, but no guarantees.
Little miss BayLeigh at one of our Girl's Nights
Steph's last Girl's Night before she left
Westball 2011
Seven Falls in Colorado 2011
My shug playing basketball 2011
One of the last house party's before Stephy left
Super blurry, but I forgot that we threw Steph a surprise birthday party
My cute little monkey
The cutest nephew's ever, Christmas 2011
I thought I had a picture from when Karston was only a few weeks old, but apparently it didn't want to work.
Till next time!


So fun Kelli! You should be so proud of yourself for getting through school
ReplyDelete